1. People not allowed on the ring°racer:
1.1 The following people in particular are not allowed on the ride:
- People with spinal or disc damage
- People with physical disabilities (e.g. prostheses), that prevent them from wearing a seat belt
- People who have had heart surgery, have a pacemaker, people with heart or circulatory complaints
or high blood pressure, or people on blood-thinning or cardiovascular stabilising medication
- People who have had surgery on one or both eyes
- People who have had surgery recently
- People whose head does not rest against the headrest in normal sitting position
- People who are not able to put their arms on their knees or press them against the shoulders
- People with impairments such that they cannot sit normally or wear a seatbelt
- People who, due to their height, cannot sit in a normal position
• People who, due to their build or because of a disability, cannot be secured with the safety bar of the vehicle
- People suffering from vertigo
- People with other problems that you know of (especially health, physical or psychological problems)
that may lead to injury or complications
1.2 Pregnant women
1.3 Children under the age of 10
1.4 People who weigh more than 136 kg
1.5 People who are less than 140 cm tall
1.6 People taller than 195 cm
1.7 Drunk or otherwise intoxicated people
1.8 People wearing loose-fitting shoes (e.g. flip-flops)
2. Animals may not be taken into the station area of the ring°racer.
3. Lose objects must be left behind.
In particular this includes: umbrellas, rucksacks, bags, cameras, drinking bottles, mobile phones,
spectacles, keys, penknives, lighters, packets of cigarettes or similar, as well as bracelets and wristwatches.
4. Smoking is prohibited in the building and during the ride.
5. During the ride passengers must sit calmly and in an upright position and hold on to the handrails provided.
You must not lean out of the vehicle during the ride or allow arms or legs to protrude from the vehicle.
6. Fluttering scarves or hair can be dangerous.
Because most of the ride takes place outdoors, operation may be discontinued during inclement weather conditions so as not to affect
the quality of the experience.